Re: I need some inspiration to play

by valohim666

Original Post

I need some inspiration to play

★ Apprentice

Recently I got a lot of hate on Twitter over a sims post by a random simmer (no names being disclosed) I gave my opinion and it blew everyone up I’ve never received so much hate but I guess people will never accept others opinions, then I got banned from a random s sims discord community cuz I asked how my opinion was offensive, I guess they didn’t wanna do anything but remove me for “toxicness” someone help me re-ignite my flame with the sims Frown 

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: I need some inspiration to play

★★★★ Guide

My advice, don't let anyone else affect your enjoyment of the things you like to do. You're right, some people just can't accept any opinion other than their own, but don't let that stop you from playing Sims. Regardless of what your opinion was and how they viewed it, it seems obvious to me that those people just weren't mature enough to at least respect your opinion. See to me a person doesn't need to accept someone else's opinions at all, we don't all need to feel the same way about everything, but at the same time people should at least respect the opinions of others.

Unfortunately there are people out there that not only can't accept the opinions of others, but refuse to even respect them. Then there are people that want to be jerks no matter what, and hey this is the internet and people love being jerks online. If you let these people influence your interests, then you may end up with no interests at all because there are jerks everywhere. You may have chosen to stop playing because of these people, but essentially you've let them make the choice for you by letting them influence whether you play or not.

You're the sim, they're the player, and they selected the interaction. Don't let them be the player, make the choice yourself and do what you want.

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)