I just want to learn a simple tip about fishing

by aodoherty

Original Post

Re: I just want to learn a simple tip about fishing

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RavenLureFi....Fi.....zzy...juice...probably trash flavor.. yuck..!!!! Then anyway useless. Thanks. Standard smile

Message 11 of 16 (330 Views)

Champion

@aodohertyand @RavenLure , I heard that you can use the trash plant for compost, which makes the most sense! I haven't tested it yet, but if this is true, then it is not useless! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 16 (311 Views)

★★ Pro
@PugLove888 You mean the thing for fertilizing plants? hmm..but still don't like it. LOL Thanks. :D
Message 13 of 16 (291 Views)

★★★ Expert

@aodoherty Yes I'm pretty sure that in theory you can complete the entire fish collection through the "Discus Local Fishing Spots" interaction. My current Sim has many entries in her Notebook from doing that. She also recently found a rare Batfish while beach-combing in Sulani! It was in foul condition but it still counted as a catch. EA made some changes about 6 - 8 months ago to how fishing works in the game. It used to be much harder to find some of the rare fish like the Red-Tailed Black Shark-- before they could only be found in one or two places in Willow Creek but now I see them in several different worlds like Sulani and Windenburg. It seems to be the same for most other base-game rare fish.

Message 14 of 16 (281 Views)

★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness I feel like it's harder than before. LOL I was able to catch batfish, angler fish in Forgotten Grotto easily, but I haven't caught any of them. I see the angler fish is jumping up and down at the ocean, Windenburg, but have never caught even one for a few years in real time. I tried to use many type of baits but all failed. I think because my sims are catching chests much more than fishes. (Unfortunately, I haven't purchased Island Living yet)
Message 15 of 16 (250 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, yes, compost is something you use to naturally fertilize plants.  It is very eco friendly in real life.  Standard smile
You may not like it in the game (and therefore don't  have to use it), but it is very handy for those players that want to use it. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 16 (192 Views)