I have another problem in using Outdoor Retreat, specifically the tents

by bae281995

Original Post

I have another problem in using Outdoor Retreat, specifically the tents

★★ Guide

Sims walk back and forth a few times before going into the big tent, which can supposedly fit four people. Sometimes there's the Footsteps thought bubble, which suggests that they can't go in even though there's only one or two persons inside. It was raining, so I wanted them to get into the tents.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? I tried moving the tents but some of them still walk back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...before going in. Sometimes they end up just sitting somewhere instead of going in.

Message 1 of 5 (336 Views)

Re: I have another problem in using Outdoor Retreat, specifically the tents

★ Guide

I haven't experienced this,  at least not yet as some things right now are a little buggy in my game.  I'm curious though if the Sims are family,  related,  dating or just friends.  Non relational sims won't sleep in the same bed and they could be registering this as a "bed" and not a tent if you will.  The only sims I've had share a tent were family or married couples and they all would go in even if it took a second to wait while the other went in before them etc.  

Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

★★ Guide

There's five of them, they're all young adult friends, none of them is related.

Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bae281995 I think this is the issue.
Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

★★ Guide

ah ok

Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)