I hate the new version like EVERYONE else who has posted a comment.

by cairnsrule3

Original Post

I hate the new version like EVERYONE else who has posted a comment.

★★ Novice

Haven't read a single positive review of this update.  Tell you anything?

The thing I hate MOST is the dictionary you are using with the bots.  It makes no different whether you choose beginner, intermediate or expert level . . . they ALL result in using words that most people never heard of and definitely don't use.  This occurs even when the same letters could be rearranged to form a more commonly used word.  Why even HAVE three levels if you are going to do this?

Also, some words have been removed that are legitimate words; for example, "*" (a donkey?), "*" (a bird), "*" (short for raccoon). etc.

Finally, the "blank" guy covering up the scores is more than a little annoying.  Also, you cannot drag and drop letters often unless you close this graphic first.

I have been playing Scrabble on here for over 11 years and have won over 65,000 games.  I also worked in Information Technology for 12 years before I retired, so I am no idiot user.  Your coders should have spent their time on creating their cartoonish graphics and sounds for some of the other kiddie games and left the adult games alone.  Do you not even know your audience that you should be marketing to?

Message 1 of 3 (464 Views)

Re: I hate the new version like EVERYONE else who has posted a comment.

★★★ Novice

Hopefully they will change it back - so, have you been able to actually load the game within the last few days? Most games I've attempted to load only show a black screen. VERY frustrating!

Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

Re: I hate the new version like EVERYONE else who has posted a comment.

Community Manager
@cairnsrule3 sorry to hear you're not a fan of the new Scrabble, I'll be happy to pass on your feedback to the game team so we can continue to improve the Pogo experience for all players.
Rtas.png

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)