Re: I hate all these updates that ruins my mods and game

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

I hate all these updates that ruins my mods and game

★★ Novice

Dear EA

i am sooo sick of your constant updates that destroys my Sims 4 Game, your recent update has made sims 4 unplayable due to the now forever plumbob loading  screen, with and without mods and tried repairing the game, I am not the only one here with this same opinion check online for yourselves, I was about to buy the DLC’s but now I’ll just keep my money

EA really needs to do something different here

Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@84Orin Well, personally... I'd rather they TRY to fix it and possibly break something rather than make no effort at all to fix it and leave the game permanently broken.
Message 2 of 4 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried every single suggestion that was submitted regarding my issue, I’m so sick of always trying to fix EA’s constant issues with this game, all these pointless updates just makes me constantly having to fix their aloof attitude on customer satisfaction 

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@84Orin 

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (499 Views)