Re: I got a Sims 4 pack code on tbe wrong platform

by ZedKGaming

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got a Sims 4 pack code on the wrong platform

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So EA Play Live happened the other day, and there was the steepstakes that happened. Now I did win, but I won The Sims 4 Cottage Living Pack on Origin, while I own the game on Steam. 🤣

Now what I can do? Can I somehow access the pack on Steam while I have it redeemed on Origin, or what can I do? Can I get a Steam key from EA somehow? 

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

@ZedKGaming  You should be able to register the product code in Origin, then download the pack from there: Origin should recognize your Steam install and take care of the rest.

If you'd rather have the pack show up in Steam though, you'll need to buy it from Steam; there's no way to register your code within Steam.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

All Replies

@ZedKGaming  You should be able to register the product code in Origin, then download the pack from there: Origin should recognize your Steam install and take care of the rest.

If you'd rather have the pack show up in Steam though, you'll need to buy it from Steam; there's no way to register your code within Steam.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Okay, I will try, but do note I own the game on Steam, Origin recognizes my Steam install, and I just redeemed the pack through Origin, where I do not own the game. Now I will try, don't worry. I hope it will work, thanks for the advice.
Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict It worked, sorry for the late response, thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)