I get notifications about every 2 minutes that it's a off the grid lot

by delphy35z

Original Post

I get notifications about every 2 minutes that it's a off the grid lot

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I purchased Cottage life yesterday and decided (kind of by accident) to try a Off-The-Grid lot with the family I made to try out Cottage life. But once I got it all ready to play (ie. Building the family and then their lot) I started getting insane amounts of Notifications telling me I'm on a Off-The-Grid lot and It doesn't tell me what its issue is it just keeps notifying me. I haven't even taken a sim off the lot yet. Not sure how to add the stats of my gaming system. I have all the Eps, all Game packs except the Star Wars one, All theStuff packs except for Paranormal & only the Bust the Dust Kit. 

Message 1 of 4 (563 Views)

Re: I get notifications about every 2 minutes that it's a off the grid lot

★★★★ Guide

When you were building did you use the "off the grid" filter? It sounds like you've added grid items to the lot so you would need to delete those - check lights, alarms, and electrical items to try and narrow down what it is.

Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It was a lot set to be off the grid I just hadn't noticed it until after I was done. I always add the water collectors and solar panels to my homes anyway. I just haven't played actual off the grid lot before. I also suspect part of my issue is I have a mod that reduces rain fall. So I don't get much rain. It looked like a water issue due to having 2 adults and a child, and a garden too.

Message 3 of 4 (502 Views)

★★★★ Guide

In buy mode there is a filter for off the grid so you don't furnish with things that need power Standard smile

Unfortunately by making the lot off the grid it doesn't filter the object you can buy so you may have placed something you shouldn't.

Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)