I dont have the ability to change lot type to school

by TravelKim13

Original Post

I dont have the ability to change lot type to school

★★ Novice

I have recently installed the Go to school mod and i have put a school building in one of my worlds, but when i click "lot type" the game doesnt give me the option to change it to school. Is this a bug or glitch or do i need a specific pack for it? I already have the Get to work pack. Help!

Message 1 of 5 (3,061 Views)

Re: I dont have the ability to change lot type to school

Hero
@TravelKim13 For support with individual mods, it's fastest to ask for support at the creators page.

EA doesn't give support for mods/cc

That said, maybe someone here knows the mod and can help you but the creator is usually better at that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (3,052 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi Kim, I know what might be the problem. Since I don't know if we are allowed to openly talk about mods, I'll leave you a PM

Message 3 of 5 (3,028 Views)

Hero
@Valadenthys You're allowed to talk about mods (as long as they don't raise the rating of the game) but not link to them :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (3,021 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you for clarifying @crinrict !

In case anyone else is having this issue, it might not be visible the first time you download the mod, but it also asks you to download a second mod called "Venue changes". This mod will allow you to create the elementary and highschool lots (among others).

Note: Go to school mod has not been updated for quite some time, you might experience issues with it, so download it at your own risk.

Message 5 of 5 (3,000 Views)