Re: I didn’t finish the “here comes the wedding” quest. Sims mobile

by twinsrawesome

Original Post

I didn’t finish the “here comes the wedding” quest. Sims mobile

★★ Novice

I was unable to finish the quest in the two days and now I don’t know how to get married. On another thread it said to place the honeymoon suite collection but I can’t because it says I need to do the wedding quest. But the wedding quest doesn’t show up anymore.

how can I get the quest to show up again or is there another way to unlock the honeymoon collection? I’m starting to think I just can’t get married anymore. Please help

Message 1 of 7 (1,574 Views)

Hero
@twinsrawesome Hi, you should be able to do the quest again by proposing another sim.

How far did you get with the quest? If you do the quest with your two playable sims, the event times are shortened by half, so it is easier to do. Here’s the walkthrough https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Wedding-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7399492#M19496

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (1,541 Views)

★★ Novice

My sims are already proposed that’s as far as I got. I then started the wedding quest but ran out of time. I don’t know how far I got on that quest though. How do I propose again?

Message 3 of 7 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also didn’t finish with the first sims I had propose. I believe you should still be able to have them get married with the arch, you just don’t get the “honeymoon suite” items. For me, the next time I got sims to level 3 and proposed, the quest came up again.

Message 4 of 7 (1,506 Views)

★★ Novice

So I can just buy a different arch? How do I do that?

Message 5 of 7 (1,495 Views)

★★ Novice

So I bought a wedding arch but it still says I need to complete the wedding collection to do the wedding event. When I click on the arch it only lets me imagine a wedding 

Message 6 of 7 (1,490 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@twinsrawesome You have to propose another sim and that restarts the quest. You can then do the quest with your original two sims that you were intending to get married in the first place.

I think the wedding arch has only actions to ‘imagine the big day’ for one sim and ‘renew vows’ for sims that are already married.

edit: typo

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 7 (1,477 Views)