I did not finish the "Here Comes the Wedding" quest.

by QeseraRea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I did not finish the "Here Comes the Wedding" quest.

★★★ Newbie

Can I marry the same Sim again? If yes, how can I make this quest available again? Thank you. I have reached level 10 of their relationship but I do not know how to marry them two again. 

Message 1 of 12 (48,157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I did not finish the "Here Comes the Wedding" quest.

Champion (Retired)

@QeseraRea Did you purchase the wedding collection? There's 3 pieces to it: a Wedding arch, a floral pillar, and a floral trellis.They look like this 👇

The Quest has to be completed in the allotted time but you can still have your Sims marry by placing all 3 items in the yard and then by tapping on the arch. Make sure the Sim that initiated the relationship is the one selected when you tap on the arch.

Hope this helps and Welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (48,309 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@QeseraRea Did you purchase the wedding collection? There's 3 pieces to it: a Wedding arch, a floral pillar, and a floral trellis.They look like this 👇

The Quest has to be completed in the allotted time but you can still have your Sims marry by placing all 3 items in the yard and then by tapping on the arch. Make sure the Sim that initiated the relationship is the one selected when you tap on the arch.

Hope this helps and Welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺

Message 2 of 12 (48,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! :D It works. 

Message 3 of 12 (48,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@QeseraRea I'm glad! Have fun! ☺😊

Message 4 of 12 (48,104 Views)

★★ Novice

I have wedding arch and remaining 3 items. I dont get an option of wedding when clicking on the arch!

Message 5 of 12 (47,200 Views)

Hero

@giniebeen 

This was changed sometime last year. Now you need to tap on your Sim's partner in order to get the marriage option. As soon it is completed you will be able to finish the quest and unlock the Honeymoon Suite. 

This has to be done within the 2 days time frame. 

Here's the walkthrough:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Wedding-Quest-walkthrough/td-p/7399492

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 12 (47,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that it didn’t work

Message 7 of 12 (39,957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh never mind I got it thank you

Message 8 of 12 (39,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

unlike others, you have 48 hours to complete this quest and some of the events take 8 hours to finish if you have sims cash I doubt you are able to finish this quest in the 48 they give you.

Message 9 of 12 (39,220 Views)

Hero
@cutie_lightskin It is actually possible to finish this quest within the 48 hours time frame without spending Sim cash.
The 8 hour events half in time when you put two of your playable Sims to complete them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 12 (38,884 Views)