Re: I cant buy item while on promotion, will it bcome available to buy with Simo

by DominiqueKillian

Original Post

I cant buy item while on promotion, will it bcome available to buy with Simolean

★★ Novice

If I cant to buy an item while on promotion, will it become available to buy with Simoleans?

Message 1 of 5 (961 Views)

Re: I cant buy item while on promotion, will it bcome available to buy with Simo

Champion (Retired)

@DominiqueKillian 

Please tell us what you are talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

There are some items you can buy that costs money (rands/dollars) like the new kitchen counter and hair colors and so forth. So what i am asking is will those items be available to buy in the store after a while. I have attached screenshots

Message 3 of 5 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

As of this time these types of packs (offered to be bought with IRL money), are not offered in-game to be bought with simoleons. 

#HappySimming Cool

Message 4 of 5 (868 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 5 (859 Views)