Re: cannot transfer household funds to business funds

by SheriGR

Original Post

I can't sell or open restaurant.

★★★★★ Novice

I am having a problem with Dine out.  I tried to add funds to a restaurant and I could not do it.  I then tried to sell the restaurant and buy a retail store and when I went in game yesterday 5/27/2020 my sim did not own the retail store, still owned the restaurant and still could not add funds.  The household has more than enough to add funds.  Please help. 

Message 2 of 4 (6,908 Views)

cannot transfer household funds to business funds

★★★★★ Novice

There is a major glitch going on in my game where I can not transfer household funds to the business.  Any help would be appreciated.  Yes I do play with mods and yes I did try without mods and no it did not work.

Message 1 of 4 (6,882 Views)

Re: I can't sell or open restaurant.

[ Edited ]
Champion

@missiepooh45 

To transfer funds to or from a restaurant, you can

1. From the Sim's home lot with an adult Sim selected:
    Select the icon "Venue Funds Transfer" at the bottom left of your game window: 

OR...
  2. From the Sim's home lot OR while this sim is on the venue lot with an adult Sim selected:
    Select the icon "Transfer Business Funds" at the bottom right of your game window: 
  3. Then add an amount to transfer and how you want it transferred:

For directions on how to sell the restaurant please look for that topic on this page:  https://sherigr.com/frequently-asked-questions-for-sims-4/#restaurant

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 3 of 4 (6,858 Views)

Re: cannot transfer household funds to business funds

Champion

@missiepooh45 When you tried without Mods did you also delete your localthumbnailcache.package file? 

• Go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4
  • Delete the localthumbnailcache.package file in your “The Sims 4” folder

After doing this please repair the game: 

• open Origin
  • click ‘Game Library’
  • right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game
  • Make sure to let it run until it’s completed all repairs (it will do the base-game first, then run through each of your expansions/packs).
SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (6,805 Views)