I can't purchase fertile reward when I have the poin

by Shaynasaur59

Original Post

I can't purchase fertile reward when I have the poin

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sp21:1.assets.live-sp21.5
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Country kitchen kit Realm of magic Outdoor retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have enough aspiration points to purchase fertile trait in reward store, play as male sim
What happens when the bug occurs? Fertile aspiration is greyed out, but other traits in that price range are available.
What do you expect to see? To purchase fertile trait with required points along with are you sure confirmation pop ip
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Country kitchen, Realm of magic, Outdoor retreat

Cannot purchase fertile trait as male sims with enough aspiration points to do so. Only greyed out trait in that price range.

Message 1 of 20 (1,789 Views)

Re: I can't purchase fertile reward when I have the poin

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Shaynasaur59 Is your sim a Teenager?

I'm not certain fertile does anything for male sims. They can't have fertility massages either.

Message 2 of 20 (1,783 Views)

Hero
@Shaynasaur59 I tested males and they can buy the trait.

Did you try with a teen ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 20 (1,703 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not. I honestly haven't tried to purchase the trait with another male sim because bi don't want to but in the effort for the rewards points.

He isn't a a teen, is an adult. I was thinking maybe it was because he's male, but have read several threads stating both sims had the trait, so I wasn't sure if it was an update that disallowed for the male sims to purchase the trait or what.

Either way as of today I still cannot purchase the trait, and am unsure of why.

Message 4 of 20 (1,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Shaynasaur59 what's the reason you get if you hover over the fertility trait  (the greyed out icon itself)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 20 (1,692 Views)

★★ Novice

Looks like this:

Message 6 of 20 (1,689 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Shaynasaur59 you're not hovering over the right trait though. That's hardly hungry.

Bild_2021-03-22_212648.png

I really don't know how it works on console but you need to get the tool tip for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 20 (1,676 Views)

★★ Novice

Lol yeah I'm aware I'm not hovering over the right one, I wanted to be able to show that it was grayed out.

What are tool tips?

Message 8 of 20 (1,670 Views)

Hero
@Shaynasaur59 text that appears if you hover over something. Is that not a thing on console ? It would be good to know WHY it's greyed out. On PC it tells you if you move your cursor over the icon

tagging @PoptartJuniper to see if there's a way to do that on console

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 20 (1,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crinrict @Shaynasaur59 You just need to move the cursor up to the fertile trait where it's greyed out, as you did for the hardly hungry. Tooltips are on console also.

Message 10 of 20 (1,647 Views)