Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I can't find anyone to recruit for the First Order.

by risi77

Original Post

Highlighted

I can't find anyone to recruit for the First Order.

★★ Newbie

i'm in a pickle. I'm playing the journey to Batuu DLC and sided with the First Order, in one of the Missions I need to recruit sims for the First Order. The only problem is that they need to be a human sim that is unaffiliated with the Resistance, Scoundrels, or First Order in order for me to ask them to join, I cant find a single human sim that isn't already with the first order. I've tried using cheats to turn sims human, but when I go to click on the option to recruit them it still says "only humans are welcome in the First Order". Is there a solution to this problem or am I better off abandoning the mission?

Message 1 of 4 (1,334 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@F0rge521 

When you hover over a person it should say Batuu citizen.You will find them in the first order settlement or the Black Spire Outpost. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

I do not work for EA or Origin. I am a player like you that enjoys helping others with their game.
Message 2 of 4 (1,315 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It took me a long time to find 3 humans to recruit for this mission and I couldn't find ANY in the First Order area to recruit. The only place I found humans eligible to recruit was at Oga's Cantina and I would only see a new human appear there every 3-4 days. The few I recruited were: a bartender, a scientist for another mission, a random patron.

After I was done playing in Batuu and went back to my normal life though, I noticed that I could use the 'recruit to join first order' option on sims in my neighborhood. I was already done recruiting when I noticed this, so I'm not sure if it gives progress towards the goal, but may be worth a shot.

Hope you get them soon! 

Message 3 of 4 (1,105 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I had this problem.. but...I clicked on the bartenders I was friend with and guess what? They both accepted the heist mission lol...so try the bartenders in the cantina 😅

Message 4 of 4 (390 Views)
Twitter Stream