Re: I can't find anyone to recruit for the First Order.

by risi77

Original Post

I can't find anyone to recruit for the First Order.

★ Novice

i'm in a pickle. I'm playing the journey to Batuu DLC and sided with the First Order, in one of the Missions I need to recruit sims for the First Order. The only problem is that they need to be a human sim that is unaffiliated with the Resistance, Scoundrels, or First Order in order for me to ask them to join, I cant find a single human sim that isn't already with the first order. I've tried using cheats to turn sims human, but when I go to click on the option to recruit them it still says "only humans are welcome in the First Order". Is there a solution to this problem or am I better off abandoning the mission?

Message 1 of 10 (17,521 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Thunderfrog12 

When you hover over a person it should say Batuu citizen.You will find them in the first order settlement or the Black Spire Outpost. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (17,500 Views)

★ Apprentice

It took me a long time to find 3 humans to recruit for this mission and I couldn't find ANY in the First Order area to recruit. The only place I found humans eligible to recruit was at Oga's Cantina and I would only see a new human appear there every 3-4 days. The few I recruited were: a bartender, a scientist for another mission, a random patron.

After I was done playing in Batuu and went back to my normal life though, I noticed that I could use the 'recruit to join first order' option on sims in my neighborhood. I was already done recruiting when I noticed this, so I'm not sure if it gives progress towards the goal, but may be worth a shot.

Hope you get them soon! 

Message 3 of 10 (17,290 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had this problem.. but...I clicked on the bartenders I was friend with and guess what? They both accepted the heist mission lol...so try the bartenders in the cantina 😅

Message 4 of 10 (16,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ended up just inviting sims from my neighborhood to join me on vacation that fixed the problem for me Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (13,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lyndseykins The problem is that I click on the citizens and there’s no option for me to convince them to recruit so idk how I’m supposed to do this
Message 6 of 10 (11,693 Views)

★★ Novice

You need to be rank 2 to recruit.

Message 7 of 10 (11,447 Views)

★ Guide

I am having the same problem. I have figured out that I can't recruit anyone while I have a mission active so I got two recruits so far. But I can't find any more neutral humans to recruit. All the battu citizens I am coming across are ineligible due to not being human. 

Message 8 of 10 (5,943 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Mango_bandoGirl im passed rank two, is that a problem?
Message 9 of 10 (2,764 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread is a bit older now, I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread instead and we'll be happy to take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 10 of 10 (2,741 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help