Re: I can't explore anything in Salvadorada

by 1unawachapiola1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't explore anything in Salvadorada

★★ Novice

Hey, so I've got level 5 of local knowledge in Salvadorada, but I still can't go to the jungle or the temples or explore anything, what am I doing wrong? I have all the items needed to explore

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1unawachapiola1  This may sound a bit like Captain Obvious, but have you traveled to the Trailhead?  You have to travel from the zone where the market and cantina are to the trailhead to get to the gate that leads you to the temple.  You could also travel to one of the two rental lots in that zone as well.  Once there, click on the gate just outside the Trailhead lot.  You can't travel directly to the temple.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@1unawachapiola1  This may sound a bit like Captain Obvious, but have you traveled to the Trailhead?  You have to travel from the zone where the market and cantina are to the trailhead to get to the gate that leads you to the temple.  You could also travel to one of the two rental lots in that zone as well.  Once there, click on the gate just outside the Trailhead lot.  You can't travel directly to the temple.

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

★★ Novice
@CGrant56 Haaha omg no I hadn't! Thanks a lot, I'm trying to get through the fire port in the basement of the temple, I think my poor sim is going to die in there
Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)