I can't connect different levels of foudations, nor put a roof over them

by Mipaoletti

Original Post

I can't connect different levels of foudations, nor put a roof over them

★ Novice

Hello, you all!

• This is more like a request to The Sims designers, to make an upgrade that allows us to connect different levels of foundations and put a roof over them. It is really frustrating for me that I can't do it, because I like to play with my sims and also build houses and other places. I've bought the cinema pack in order to build something like a movie theatre, and I was trying to make the chairs in different levels, just like a movie theatre. I've made three foundations, one higher than the other, and could connect them with stairs, but then, the game doesn't allow me to close the room, so there's no way to put a roof over it, and plus, there is a gap between the walls and the stairs were I placed the chairs, because I can't pull the wall closer: as soon as it touches the stairs, the lines turn into red and comes the message that I can't connect different foundations. I have also the 4 seasons pack, so it's going to snow inside, I mean...

I've also had this problem building the Monica's appartment (from the sitcom Friends), because the floor inside has 2 levels. I think it is a common thing in houses, so, it would be perfect if we could do it. Also, I've tried to make the movie theatre on the underground, and it remains a gap between the walls and the terrain, that would be great if it could be fixed too.

Thank you for the attention, and for this game that I love.

Kind reggards.

Message 1 of 1 (214 Views)