Re: I can't beat Rory (Werewolves Game Pack)

by rebeccacarter181

Original Post

I can't beat Rory (Werewolves Game Pack)

★★★ Novice

My sim has max fitness skill, has the Alpha Wolf ability, and is an Apex level werewolf, but no matter how many times I try, they cannot beat Rory to become the Wildfangs Alpha. this is a huge problem as that is their aspiration, and becoming alpha is literally the only task left in the aspiration. I've tried Honorable Brawl and Epic Tug-Of-War numerous times, but have had no success. Rory is starting to get mad at my sim because I keep trying to oust her. is anyone else having trouble beating Rory in a fight? even in a regular fight my sim always loses against her. at this rate I won't be able to move on to generation 2 of my legacy because I'll be stuck on this aspiration.

Message 1 of 5 (6,452 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@RhysieBrando 

What’s your Sim’s fitness level? The Winter in fights is usually determined by fitness level.

Message 2 of 5 (6,320 Views)

★★ Novice

i have been having the same problem but with the moonwood collective guy. im literally maxed on everything and have the alpha ability and i probably fought him like 40 times last night and didn’t win a single one and it’s the only thing left in my aspiration. 

Message 3 of 5 (6,311 Views)

Champion

@RhysieBrando @rebeccacarter181    Hello!  My sim just successfully beat Rory for Pack Leader.  It only took a couple of tries.  Perhaps try these steps, if you haven't already, before attempting the challenge again.

- Build up your sim to Beta level within the pack.

- Use the Pack interaction to "Ask Rory about being pack Alpha"

- Do things to get your sim Energized like taking a brisk shower or talking to a sim and "enthuse about interests".

These are all the things I did but bear in mind that every game is different, so maybe it was just a fluke for me.  Good luck and happy simming!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 5 (6,275 Views)

★★ Novice

okay so i finally beat them! i tried a few different things but what finally worked was getting my sim energized and then fighting him. someone mentioned it under this thread and i tried it. i’m wondering if the game was glitching for me the first time because there’s no way that fighting someone 40 times could result in a loss every single time when he was max fitness, apex, and had the alpha ability. but energetic worked!!

Message 5 of 5 (6,218 Views)