Re: I bought packs from steam and apparently some packs from origin doesn't work

by crinrict

Original Post

I bought packs from steam and apparently some packs from origin doesn't work

★ Novice

Hi! So I had origin and few expansion packs from origin including seasons and island living. Then I switch to steam and works fine so far. Until I try to bought get famous from steam because there is a discount. It still works fine but the catch is the seasons still change but there is no rain and no snow. And the mermaid is going error with no tails when they got into the water. But there is no error warning showing. Any idea how to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (239 Views)

Re: I bought packs from steam and apparently some packs from origin doesn't work

Hero
@Philia1203 Did you double check if rain/snow is enabled in the options ? Depending on the world, there might not be that much rain/snow

As for the mermaids: There was a bug that was fixed with the emergency patch, did you update your game ? Existing mermaids won't be auto-fixed. You need to make them human by eating kelp, then make a mermaid again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I checked. I also tried play in other household in other world that existed before, and it's snowing, since it's already winter. I even try to use the weather machine in the new world, still no rain. Is that common that some world not gonna have snow? 

Thanks for the mermaid idea, I'll try it later.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Philia1203 Oasis springs and strangerville are desert like worlds so they def have less if any at all. Not sure about Sulani. That does have rain if I recall correctly, but snow I'm unsure.

Which world are you referring to ? Del So Valley ? I think that's supposed to have rain/snow

Maybe try a game repair through steam ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (207 Views)