Re: I am so over my head- I think my Sims are toxic.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am so over my head- I think my Sims are toxic.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Last night- my Sim, Ocean had a baby. I made her a child. I put in all the toddler and children cheat codes.

She was a horrible farting creature. They left her in the middle of the road.  Her parents would walk by and ignore her.

I had the death.toggle  false on. Jake died anyway. I was up until 3 am. I vanished the grim reaper and Jake is alive.

Today a character popped up. I didn’t catch entire message.  They said the town were angry at the alien satellite s put the town is in a bad mode mood. They also had that often gave the townies makeovers.

Is there any chance I can fix this? Should uninstall and install. Help

Also,I found out 2 characters had witch without me doing that.

Message 1 of 10 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hoxharding  it seems you evoked the angry mood over the town with the Satellite DISH and you probably used a lot of counteracting cheats at the same time to undo the actions with the Satellite DISHes. When you also cheated an interaction between an alien and a mermaid, the offspring will have some strange features that do not work properly in the game. That together with a lot of cheats might make your save instable as well. So when you don't like this save anymore I suggest that you should start a new game. I am sure @jpkarlsen is correct in his suggestions in his earlier posts.

Anyhow, have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (552 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@hoxharding , do you play with any Mods or Custom Content (CC)? Wondering

Message 2 of 10 (656 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 Not that I know of. I did put those satellites everywhere.
I had no idea the game would attack my Sims! Everything that starts out as pleasant and fun. Then it quickly turns to abuse,death and turning against each other!
Right now I have marked them as not played before. I also moved them to another world.
Message 3 of 10 (645 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@hoxharding What Sims game are you talking about? The Sims 4 do not have any satellites that can attack Sims.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (622 Views)

★★★★ Guide

That is not true the Satellite from the science career can attack other sims.  This comes from GTW, it also can make town happy, or put sims to sleep.

Message 5 of 10 (601 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sid1701d9 

You mean the Satellite DISH. It can make Sims in the neighborhood Happy, Angry, Pee, Sleep or Dance But it can not attack anyone that is not how it works. It has other uses as well that don't directly affect Sims. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 10 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hoxharding  it seems you evoked the angry mood over the town with the Satellite DISH and you probably used a lot of counteracting cheats at the same time to undo the actions with the Satellite DISHes. When you also cheated an interaction between an alien and a mermaid, the offspring will have some strange features that do not work properly in the game. That together with a lot of cheats might make your save instable as well. So when you don't like this save anymore I suggest that you should start a new game. I am sure @jpkarlsen is correct in his suggestions in his earlier posts.

Anyhow, have fun playing. 😉

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 7 of 10 (553 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen There are satellites you can get from the 'hidden objects' section. There are about 3-4 choices on it. One is 'hivemind' which I think causes all the Sims to act the same way.
I never tried that. One option is to call the aliens to Earth or at least in the area where the satellite has been turned on.
They never attacked Sims. I love to put those dishes everywhere when I got bored Yesterday, a message flashed quickly on the
screen. All I saw was that I was being annoying by playing with the dishes. It seemed to have come from the aliens.
My apologies for the misunderstanding. One of the housemates is an alien. I swear he is one of the most adorable,sweetest Alien around. He and Lincoln are now dating.
He had in a former relationship where he gave birth and not his human.
Message 8 of 10 (532 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Trismagistos Thank you so much. That makes so much sense. One of my male Sims gave birth. His baby somehow telported outside. Then returned in a manner that resembled something out of the films 'Ju-on :the Grudge' or 'The Ring'
Anyway-thank you and everyone else helping. I appreciate it. =)
Message 9 of 10 (530 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@hoxharding 

As stated earlier there are no satellites. What you think about is the Satellite DISH.

Message 10 of 10 (495 Views)