Re: I am 6 ROYAL TREAT BOX away from getting the Grand Prize

by ox_Paintball_xo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am 6 ROYAL TREAT BOX away from getting the Grand Prize

★★★ Novice

I completed Sweet Treat Box already.

Anyone got tips for successfully reaching round 10 without maximizing resources? This challenge is making me poor 😅🤧

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@ox_Paintball_xo There's a strategy but I'm not sharing coz EA might change things & I'll lose showdowns. But, generally, at the start of the event you should play safe coz playing STS is like gambling ( you'll lose soo much resources).

In your case, unfortunately since there are only around 6-8 sts left (based on the time left, 3 sts per day), you'll need to SPEND resources & maybe REAL money for you to be able to get 60 Royal tokens & open the needed boxes. Good luck!

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@ox_Paintball_xo There's a strategy but I'm not sharing coz EA might change things & I'll lose showdowns. But, generally, at the start of the event you should play safe coz playing STS is like gambling ( you'll lose soo much resources).

In your case, unfortunately since there are only around 6-8 sts left (based on the time left, 3 sts per day), you'll need to SPEND resources & maybe REAL money for you to be able to get 60 Royal tokens & open the needed boxes. Good luck!

#StayHome #StaySafe #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Thank you for your response. What I do now is that if there is an available Royal token in exchange for sugar I gamble it haha! And if I could use coins to increase my chance I do it. Also, watching ads 😅😅
Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)