I Don't Like

by Whol3NothaL3v3l

Original Post

I Don't Like

★★★★ Novice

I don't like the Llama truck. Its super annoying to hear a truck periodically running outside of the house. Because of the Llama truck, I cut off the Sims Mobile notification on my phone.

I was getting too many notifications about the coming and going of that truck.

Someone else on here mentioned that the reward for completing the tasks are not proportionate to the amount of work we are putting in. I agree. 

Since the latest update the prices for basic items has sky-rocketed. Seriously! A toiletry tower costing 6800 simoleans and AND 4 Llams? I think everything should have stayed at its original price and then apply the new prices to newer content.

Clearing space in the yard is WAAAAY too expensive now. Almost to the point of not being worth it.

Another pet-peeve of mines is working my pubs off to unlock an item that  I then end up having to pay for anyway. That was always annoying, but now that the prices have been raised so high, it is a turn-off.

I know some of these tactics are to make it very difficult to get ahead without spending real money on the game. Fair enough. But don't forget there is a fine balance to be kept. We all know that the truly dedicated simmers already spend money. No need to get greedy. I know I spend a few bucks here and there when its a good deal. (BTW thanks for those awesome little packages for 9.99)

Lastly, why are the Luxe tickets so hard to come by since the last update? Also, sometimes I click on the mailbox to watch a video but then the play button disappears as if to say "Sike! There's no video!" In some cases I click on the mail box and it goes as far as telling me the possible prices for watching the video but then, again no video plays.

Message 1 of 1 (250 Views)