I Can't Place a Lot from a Expansion Pack.

by Eliz_ambrose

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Can't Place a Lot from a Expansion Pack.

★ Novice

I have the Dine Out pack and I know that it comes with a restaurant, and I also know that when you come on it says "Would like to place this lot" or something like that and that hasn't happened yet. I have done it before but I wanted a new game so I clicked it and now it wouldn't let me place the lot. Can you please help me?

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Can't Place a Lot from a Expansion Pack.

Champion (Retired)
It only prompts the first time you run the game after installing it. You will find the Restaurant in your Library. You can find other Restaurants in the Online Gallery.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
It only prompts the first time you run the game after installing it. You will find the Restaurant in your Library. You can find other Restaurants in the Online Gallery.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)