Re: I AM EXTREMELY OUTRAGED

by PugLove888

Original Post

I AM EXTREMELY OUTRAGED

★★★ Newbie

I purchased sims 4 a while ago and I am wanting to play it again after like 6 months or so and it is no longer in my game library on origin and when I try and redownload it the game says the code has already been redeemed and therefore I cant get the game back in my library because it has already made me use the code once in order to download it the first time... I don't want some bs answer I want an actual real helpful answer that will fix my problem

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @duhtwich890

not knowing what would be a real helpful answer to you, I will try to help you.

This is usually the case if you login with the wrong account. That's the most common reason. Origin sometimes has it's flukes so make sure to use the email address you have used to login and not your username.

If this does not help, you will need to contact a game advisor. They are the only ones that can help you with account issues as AHQ is a user help user platform.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah this really didn't help at all

Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)

Champion

@duhtwich890, were you able to contact a Game Advisor with @crinrict 's instructions? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)