How to use “other sims” option successfully

by Sheli38

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to use “other sims” option successfully

★★★ Apprentice

Basically how do you hook them up? I never get far using this on the “friendly” interactions. Usually they’ll just say they’re not into it. I want to be able to manipulate NPC relationships a little bit and although I know this ultimately doesn’t lead to much would love some advice on how to make the most of it..

Message 1 of 3 (12,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to use “other sims” option successfully

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sheli38I would advise to train your sim in the charismatic skill. It will take some time but as soon as your sim reaches level 7 or higher, hooking up is fairly easy. Best result will give the charismatic skill 10. You can let your Sim make an enchanting acquaintance.
Have fun playing. 😉

Edit: try practicing a speech in front of a mirror or buy a book!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (12,806 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

This is how I did it probably not ideal if you want to see them approach the target sim I had good friends with Zoe Patel so I clicked under friendly options hook up with it was an NPC sim I can't remember his name so she went up to him and he dismissed her advances so I waited until the next day asked her again this time the target sim was not on the lot a few sim hours later I got a text from her saying that she and the NPC sim were dating so try asking when the the sim you want to hook up with is not on the lot because when they are it rarely works.

Message 2 of 3 (12,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sheli38I would advise to train your sim in the charismatic skill. It will take some time but as soon as your sim reaches level 7 or higher, hooking up is fairly easy. Best result will give the charismatic skill 10. You can let your Sim make an enchanting acquaintance.
Have fun playing. 😉

Edit: try practicing a speech in front of a mirror or buy a book!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 3 (12,807 Views)