How to unlock Eco Lifestyle Smog-Vacuum?

by mynameisnotlinda

Original Post

Re: How to unlock Eco Lifestyle Smog-Vacuum?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Never mind. Sadly I had to uninstall Eco, it was eating too much RAM. Frown. Still curious about the selling table once I get the new RAM to cope with Eco.

Message 11 of 19 (1,947 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Gednaa
The sales tables are called "Come and Get it Street Stall", or "Selvadoradian Craft Sales Table" and come in City Living and Jungle Adventure.
Place the smog vaccuum from the catalogue onto one of these tables, go into live mode, and then select 'clear table'
Hope this helps! Standard smile
Message 12 of 19 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gednaa "Come and Get It Street Store" (City Living) or "Selvadorian Craft Sales Table" (Jungle Adventure)
Message 13 of 19 (1,881 Views)

★ Novice

go to build buy, It is in the outdoor  objects  click the plant trough in that part on the catalouge its in there with the bee  box  monkey bars seeds etc  :D 

Message 14 of 19 (1,789 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So I got the selling table, cleared it, got my sim to clean smog, but still the planters aren't working!   Any more ideas?  Will this bug be fixed?  They're not cheap! :D

Message 15 of 19 (1,403 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yeah, you can get it with bb.showhiddenobjects, but it’s absolutely tied to your logic skill. My level 10 logic Sims always get the smog vacuum.

Things like the couch or desk fabricator recipes, OTOH, are completely RNG and there are several my Super Sim doesn’t have no matter how often she enthuses about fabrication… okay, we gave up.

Message 16 of 19 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xochiquetzl_xkvn Thank you! My sims are super sims makes out in every skill and trained. Strange.....
Message 17 of 19 (1,368 Views)

★ Novice
@xeliseml
I have presented many concepts to other sims and then modify the concepts. They start out as poor, and the more I do it they become excellent. Still no smog vacuum.
Message 18 of 19 (1,070 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, I don't know how to guarantee it or increase the changes, but you'll know when the concept being presented is for the smog vacuum because instead of the blue blueprint showing a roundabout, the actual blueprint the sim presents to the other sim will be green and show a picture of the vacuum.

I think my sim was level 8 in the career before she got it.

Message 19 of 19 (1,036 Views)