How to start stories?

by Taehanminguk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to start stories?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I think the stories are awesome from the descriptions in the game and the awesome unlockables are totally worth it but I would like to know how you actually start one. I became friends with someone but a story didn't start. Please help me and thank you 😊

Message 1 of 4 (2,710 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help! I have the stories working now. I didn't know that I had to actually be at the beginning of a relationship, not in the middle of one.😊 Thank you so much! My player ID is:1002796489609

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (4,141 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Glad you like the stories! When you interact with the Sim, are you able to start the story event again? 

Can you tell me what your Player ID is so I can have a look at what is going on here? This page explains how you can find this number: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/....

Message 2 of 4 (2,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Thanks for the help! I have the stories working now. I didn't know that I had to actually be at the beginning of a relationship, not in the middle of one.😊 Thank you so much! My player ID is:1002796489609
Message 3 of 4 (4,142 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for your ID and good luck with all the stories :D

Message 4 of 4 (2,659 Views)