Re: Sim stuck on work

by JuliaLouise1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to restart on The Sims Mobile?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

everything beauty but when we delete game and instal again we don't have posibility to login to FB or Google... when we start we have panel to create Sim and do ALLLL lessons ;/ so what then ?? if we do everything what the game wants from us we can connect with fb... but what then ? whether the game will not overwrite our previous save from our first approach?? 

Message 1 of 14 (72,859 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
When the tutorials done it will ask whether if you want to continue previous game (if you linked the progress to fb or google before uninstalling) or if you want to start all over the new game @ArianaTSR

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (85,109 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
When the tutorials done it will ask whether if you want to continue previous game (if you linked the progress to fb or google before uninstalling) or if you want to start all over the new game @ArianaTSR
Message 2 of 14 (85,110 Views)

★★ Novice
How To Restart the game?

I have many bugs and I want to delete my game to see if the problem disappears after that, but I don't know how to restart the game
Message 3 of 14 (68,975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Bugs don't just disappear when you restart a game, my fellow Simmer.

You could wait for the Sims Mobile update, and don't worry, alot of us are waiting on it too, we could hope they've fixed those broken things as soon as the update comes.
Message 4 of 14 (68,948 Views)

★ Guide

As stated above, the bugs are from the software. Even if you start again you will still encounter the same issues. There are a lot of bugs currently but we're all just going to have to patiently wait for the next update and hope that fixes it all up for us.

If you really do want to start the game again. Delete and reinstall, go through the process of creating a sim and the tutorial. Then when it gives you the option to continue a saved game or create new, hit create new. 

Message 5 of 14 (68,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Simmers today am experiencing lots of issues with the game how long does the technical issues take to be addressed 

Message 6 of 14 (67,034 Views)

Not sure to be honest. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 14 (67,025 Views)

SIM mobile account

I want to uninstall and reinstall my sims mobile game since I'm loosing space on my current device. How do I keep the data? Will my game id or being connected to ea be enough?

Message 8 of 14 (42,826 Views)

Re: SIM mobile account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yes connecting to EA is enough to keep the data - I’ve done this a couple of times so it should be fine Standard smile

Message 9 of 14 (42,817 Views)

Re: SIM mobile account

@HatsuneLotus ok thx.

Message 10 of 14 (42,680 Views)