Re: How to report player stealing custom content and charging people for it?

by SharketteLaw92

Original Post

How to report player stealing custom content and charging people for it?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

There's a person on Tumbler stealing other people's custom content and charging people for it 

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @SharketteLaw92 May be your best idea is to report them to Tumblr Staff, as use of mods and cc, 3rd party content is at people's own risk, therefore, it's not really up to EA to Officially do anything, as such.

Though, I'm sure others are bound to have more ideas for you here. Also, I'd try posting for more ideas at Sims4Studio forums, as they have an abundance of SimModders, and CC makers as well.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Sasha

I have no connection to EA
Simsonic Weebly, Incorporating the Mod Tracker.
I'm an Avid Mods/CC user, but don't make them

Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Its the fact that it's behind a permanent paywall, and I'm pretty sure EA said that doing that is not allowed

Message 3 of 5 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'd say still to report to Tumblr is your fastest track, imo.. as it's also the fact it is not (only) their own content offered either @SharketteLaw92, and seem to have a Wix as well.. still doubt EA has an Official stance to 'enact' on it's behalf though js.

Message 4 of 5 (391 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SharketteLaw92, please do not accuse any other users of breaching the EA rules as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you suspect a nother user of breaking the ruels then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

I'm going to lock this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)