Re: How to play as your now-adult son/daughter sim

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to play as your now-adult son/daughter sim

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing the sims mobile and am lvl 17. I have 2 sims and both of them are ready to retire, and I have 3 children, 1 baby, 1 toddler and 1 adult. I wanna play as my adult sim but I can't figure out how.
Message 1 of 5 (8,707 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team
Hi there!

As @Phantomlover explained (yes, you are right), as long as you have a free space, you can go to the family portrait, select the adult and make them active.

If you don't have more space for Sims, you can retire one of your older Sims from their information screen > Traits.

I would recommend this guide for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Aging-and-retirement-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/626618...

Let us know if you have any more questions Standard smile
-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (9,225 Views)

All Replies

I think you can retire one Sim, then go to the family portrait to make the adult active and retire the other one. Not sure though.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (8,701 Views)

EA app Team
Hi there!

As @Phantomlover explained (yes, you are right), as long as you have a free space, you can go to the family portrait, select the adult and make them active.

If you don't have more space for Sims, you can retire one of your older Sims from their information screen > Traits.

I would recommend this guide for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-Aging-and-retirement-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/626618...

Let us know if you have any more questions Standard smile
-Mai
Message 3 of 5 (9,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What is a free space? 

Message 4 of 5 (1,344 Views)

Hero
@Mr_Washinton2000 It's a free playable Sim slot.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 5 (1,333 Views)