Re: How to open resistance outpost door

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to open resistance outpost door

★ Apprentice

I'm rank 5 in the resistance, and yet I still can't open the outpost door. I haven't been able to the whole time I've been playing for the resistance. My only option right now is to scramble it, which then means I can't click on it at all. Does anyone know if I need something specific from someone to get in? Or any ideas at all? Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 3 (3,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Simmiller 

Do not click on the door but go through by clicking on the other side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,610 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Simmiller My Sim had no problems opening that door. But it probably also depends on the other skills your Sims has. I have been playing this Sim from the early start of The Sims 4 and he maxed out on all the skills (without cheats but with the longest possible life span) It could well be that the trick is in the traits!
My Sim became a smuggler first and finished this aspiration before going into the resistance. It could help to follow this path too.
Have fun playing 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 3 (3,620 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simmiller 

Do not click on the door but go through by clicking on the other side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (3,611 Views)