Re: How to maximize energy replenishment from home items

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat @Phantomlover1717 

I updated my Maximum Home Energy Recharge Chart to reflect some changes since I made it. I also want to include some notes and commentary in this post Standard smile

• The Valentine's Day pack included a Sweethearts' Canopy Bed, which did not include a boost of +3 energy at the time of the pack offer, nor in the immediate weeks that followed, but surprisingly appeared for the bed long after the pack offer became unavailable to players. Disappointed Maybe it was because I tweeted SimGuruFrost about it, or maybe it was always meant to be there. Either way, I felt that it was sneaky that it suddenly appeared without any update to the players or later opportunity to get the pack.
  • Text was originally omitted from the Spawesome Toilet and Spawesome Misting Shower indicating that either of these items included an energy boost. The recent update from Firemonkey has added text to these item descriptions reflecting the boosts they always had. :eahigh_file:
  • A recent pack, the Tranquil Timber Bathroom Pack, included FOUR items that have an energy boost! :eahigh_file:

I'm disappointed that the recent Gothic furniture pack, particularly the bed, did not include any energy boosts. Overall, I'm very disappointed that TSM now has THIRTEEN bed options, but only TWO (plus one from a Valentine's Day pack that is long gone) that have a +3 energy boost. Players want items that replenish their sims' energy to the max, especially during events! I desperately hope that the Gothic bed eventually adds an additional +3

energy for players, much like how the Sweethearts' Canopy Bed later had it added.

I believe that players are more apt to purchase packs with SimCash and/or real money if they include attractive furniture with energy boosts to help give them that extra edge. I know I am!

Updated Maximum Energy Recharge Chart JPG-01.jpg

Edit: accidentally typed +2 for the Gothic

bed complaint and meant +3

Message 11 of 22 (1,272 Views)

Hero

Thank you very much @simmerdownMAL  I have updated my post with your new chart. This is very useful information for all players.

You are right. I have had the Stäncké futon for a long time and never changed it, as the Fancy Abbey Double Bed is the only available alternative.

I liked the Gothic furniture pack and I would have bought it if only the bed had an energy boost. I was already thinking about remodeling my Sims’ house inspired by the style and dark deep colors but in this case, I would rather purchase cupcakes and use them in events.

Things are definitely getting better. I was gladly surprised when I saw the new bathroom pack. All the information we need is there, both color swatches and energy boost.

I wish we could also use sofas to replenish energy. Who does not like to take a nap occasionally? I am thinking about two alternatives:

1. The sofa becomes a new piece of furniture that our Sims can use to replenish energy. This would be an addition to the four available items.
  2. The sofa gives a boost combined to one of the four available items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 12 of 22 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat 

Let me tell you again, love this thread.

I re-did my home and was wondering where all my energy went. I came here and figured out which pieces of furniture I was missing.  Thank you!

I was so focused on clearing land that I just realize that there is a limit to how many rooms you can have on your lot.😲

I have one more plot of land to clear: spent all my simoleons and cash on room shape and bathroom. Now have to watch tons of commercials and send my Sims to work all over again. 😫

Message 13 of 22 (1,177 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

Finally! After several MONTHS I've been able to fully upgrade my sims' bed energy to +23 by buying the Fancy Abbey Alarm Clock for 67 sim cash which I got from World of Luxury event :eahigh_file: Whew! 

Message 14 of 22 (1,151 Views)

@SalixCat how do we get a golden bathtub? I remember  when they did a special for the sink and toilet (which i both have.) But, i never got offered the tub and, i had enough the secound time. Is it an apple phone only object?

Message 15 of 22 (1,031 Views)

Hero
@whackywhippet234 I got the offer the first time and I remember it was only for the toilet and sink, not the bathtub. Back then it was possible to purchase it with Sim cash in order to complete the collection. Unfortunately the Royal Flush bathroom collection has not been available since then.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 16 of 22 (1,013 Views)

I remeber it being introduced 2x. And i never got the offer either time. Even with the packs; i never got the option to buy it. I've seen youtubers who actually got the pop up offer like the sink and toilet did.

Message 17 of 22 (989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 

@SalixCat 

17018950-0D01-4297-9890-D0FDAFC8FB83.jpeg

It was offered in January 2019 for llamazoom tickets. I do not believe it has been offered since.

I got it a long time ago in May 2018 when it was house tickets. 

1BCA86E8-4784-4831-9714-59B82B5ED2B5.jpeg

I hope it returns for newer players. It’s the only tub that doesn’t cost SimCash. 

Message 18 of 22 (978 Views)

@simmerdownMAL yep, thats what i saw on YouTube. Not sure why it didnt show up either times for me because i had enough house/home tickets the first time. I find it odd.

Message 19 of 22 (952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I REALLY appreciate this, but I can see it's a little outdated since the last STS event. We now have the Metallic Basic Bain, which adds +2 energy to toilets, and costs §2,200 and 1 LlamaZoom token.

Sorry, I'm new to this game, so I might also be missing out on other items, and I don't mean to be rude. Thank you for this chart.

Message 20 of 22 (676 Views)