Re: How to join games with another player on the sims 4 through Origin....

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

★ Novice
@CMeki I am sorry I was wrong I was just mad that I couldn't play with a friend on The Sims 4.
Message 31 of 41 (8,575 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Dawn121212

No worries!

Maybe you can try The Sims mobile that soon comes out worldwide, and play that with your friend! It should be out within 2 months! Standard smile

Message 32 of 41 (8,608 Views)

★ Novice

Actually, Sims 4 on console is multiplayer.  They really need to make the pc one multiplayer too.

Message 33 of 41 (8,422 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lakotamichelle

That is incorrect, please be careful spreading false information, always make sure to check info when you hear things like this Standard smile  Source criticism is good for everyone Angel

Here's a quote from Senior Producer Michael Duke, answering a question about this on consoles, taken from the PlayStation blog.

Skärmklipp.PNG

Source: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/the-sims-4-is-coming-to-ps4-out-november-17/

Message 34 of 41 (8,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Actually the sims 4 is the only sims game that is one player I had all sims games on each console and I know for a fact it was supposed to be a multiplayer game
Message 35 of 41 (8,339 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cjthekiller227

Sims 4 was not supposed to be multiplayer, please give references to facts when you say things like this.

But yes, some of the other games have had multiplayer options for Console, but not all of them. The original The Sims did not, but they created spin-off console games that were multiplayer. The Sims 3 also had no multiplayer option for consoles.

But this discussion is not about whether the other games had it or not, it's about The Sims 4, a game that is only a single player game.

Message 36 of 41 (8,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@CMeki

thankyou so much for all this information i have been reading this conversation having so many questions but you seemed to have answered them all Thankyou!!!

Message 37 of 41 (7,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sims 3 is a multiplayer game as I have it . @cmek pls stop spreading this there is also a multiplayer mod for the sims 4. Before you spread false information. The mod is on: simsvip.com
Message 38 of 41 (7,774 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ThePurpleSimmer0

That there exist a mod that allow some limited multiplayer does not mean that the game itself is multiplayer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 39 of 41 (7,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It’s not impossible because I had a friend who wanted to join my game and it worked but then when I tried with my other friends it didn’t work??
Message 40 of 41 (7,754 Views)