Re: [Info] Take part in the creation of a new Stuff Pack

by EA_Mai

Original Post

How to introduce my own animations to the game?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

actually yes in the long run I would.  But is it OK to use the Sims 4 Studio etc etc to make animations clothes hair and even characters?

I need to experiment a little in my own Sim before committing.  OK?  I have over 10 years with  animations clothes hair etc, but need a little direction in how to upload to my particular game play. 

thank you 

Message 1 of 6 (354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@PhilSm123

Please refer to what you're answering to, I don't really understand Standard smile
Do you want to make your own cc and need help?

Message 2 of 6 (352 Views)

★ Novice

It is probably a simpler question than what I let on here.  I know how to make animations, textures mesh etc.  I am real good with blender and even have started to use the Sims 4 Studio.  My question is "how do I get the animations, or clothes or what ever it is I have designed/made uploaded to the recent PC Sims 4 Delux Game that I just purchased, and working or infused into the characters in my Sim.. .  Is that possible?  

Further to, I have got all the info and video and groups I can possibly find, but as always it seems that the simplest answer to my simplest question[s] is the hardest to find.  

Realy, I just want to know step by step how to get animations or clothes or even characters uploaded to Sims 4 PC Delux.  That's all I need Standard smile 

Message 3 of 6 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@PhilSm123

Oh okay!
Yes, I would recommend Sims 4 Studio. This is not the best forum if you need help with modding and custom content, as this is EA's forum (while they allow mods/cc they don't put that much of their time into teaching the community about it, they focus on the games instead Standard smile
So reaching out on the forum on S4S or maybe MTS (mod the sims), you'll probably get the best help!

What I can say is that it does not matter which version of the game you have, so keep the "deluxe" fact away from this issue, people with probably just be confused by it. "What do I need to to to make my 3D-modeled clothes, hair or animations work in The Sims 4 for PC/Mac?"  Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (334 Views)

★ Novice

Ah thank you Got same question into them there ... waiting waiting waiting Standard smile 

Message 5 of 6 (315 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @PhilSm123,

Welcome to the community! Standard smile

I've moved this to a new thread because it was a bit off-topic, but please, feel free to keep adding to the discussion here.

As for learning how to create mods - I'd also take a look to this section of the forums: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content (specially: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/technical-discussions )

Hope you are having fun teaching your Sims new movements! Wink
-Mai

@CMeki - tagging you as well so you see the thread, a bit late to welcome you to the forums :P
Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)