Re: How to have an Ever-present Club Gathering at a Lot?

by dolldrms1

Original Post

How to have an Ever-present Club Gathering at a Lot?

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed that the Renegades club (Get Together pack) seems to always show up whenever I have any sim visit Bathe de Rill in Windenburg, and the League of Adventurers are always playing at Hare Square. So I thought that if I create a club and set a Club Hangout location, then they would always show up when I have any sim visit that location. After getting Bowling Stuff and Movie Hangout, I set up a bowling club to meet at my bowling alley and a movie-watching club to meet at my cinema, but these clubs never show up when I have another sim visit those venues. Why can't I get them to automatically gather at the lot when I'm playing a sim who isn't a member of that club?

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: How to have an Ever-present Club Gathering at a Lot?

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@eeyore45 

If I am remembering correctly, it takes 3 or 4 members of a club to be on the lot for a meeting to start.  Consequently, all I can think of for you to try would be to travel to the lot with sims you know are club members and then have your sim either leave or disband the group to see if they start a meeting.  Unfortunately, you can't control where sims you aren't actively playing are hanging out.  I can only guess that perhaps there is some sort of special coding used for the game created clubs that causes them to auto gather when your sim arrives on the lots you mention.    

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)