Re: How to get Pogo to unlock my spades badge on the event page

by susyq1945

Original Post

How to get Pogo to unlock my spades badge on the event page

★★★ Novice

I have done all the badges on the event page but cannot get Pogo to fix my spades badge or give me my other badge which is number 5. So can someone please tell me what I need to do. I have already contact them twice and still not have heard from a Pogo employee. Thank you for your help and information.

Message 1 of 6 (926 Views)

★★★ Pro

@susyq1945 

What do you mean by “unlock” you spades badge. Could you explain a bit more? 

Message 2 of 6 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

That badge is froze up on the web page where the event badges are located and that badge will not give me credit when I do the badge I did it one time and that is when it froze up for some reason I also bought all the extra badges and that one spades badge is keeping me form getting credit for the event

Message 3 of 6 (882 Views)

★★★ Pro

@susyq1945 

Thats strange. Does it show as active? What the requirements for the badge? I’ve never had that happen. You could try posting on the Pogo Spades forums, there’s lots of knowledgeable players on there. 

Message 4 of 6 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

From what I can see on the event page nothing can fix the problem but Pogo I am pretty sure that they will  have to do something with the event page to unlock the badge or just go ahead and give me the credit and badge number 5 I need to show that I have done all the badges At the stage the games page is in shows I still like one badge to finish the event, Which that would be the spades badge

Message 5 of 6 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have just  checked my case number for this problem with my event page concerning the spades badge and it looks like Pogo is saying the problem cannot be fixed. So can they not give my number 5 badge to me since I did do the game?  Thank you all for your help with this problem I have.

Message 6 of 6 (841 Views)