Re: How to choose classes at High School?

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

How to choose classes at High School?

★★★★ Apprentice

I've read a guide about the latest expansion, that says you can choose your classes at high school, but there's no indication of how to do this.  Is this possible? Can you choose what skills to study?  If so, how?

Message 1 of 5 (1,883 Views)

Hero
@EvilVampyre Could you link where you read that ?

To my knowledge this isn't possible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,811 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @EvilVampyre,

While you're not able to choose what classes to study, you can assign the classrooms and decorate each one according to those classes- is that the guide you're referring to?

Here's some detail on how that works:

First, you need to get your class schedule by clicking on your Sim and selecting Review Class Schedule

Once you've got that, you can then click on the whiteboard and select Assign Whiteboard to Class 1/Class 2.

You will need at least 3 classrooms and whiteboards in order for this to work, so if you're using the default Copperdale High School, you'll need to add in another classroom to see these options. 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,798 Views)

Hero
@EA_Solaire Oh, that's cool.

Thanks for the info. Didn't know that was possible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,784 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hiya, the guide I read is at https://bestgamingtips.com/sims-4-high-school-gameplay-explained/ It says "You can only pick three subjects", I took this to mean that I could choose the subjects my sim studies, I guess that isn't the case.

Thanks for the reply EA_Solaire  I didn't realise I could do that, but its interesting!

Message 5 of 5 (1,771 Views)