Re: How to cancel Pogo and join EA?

by RAREBEAR66IF

Original Post

@447208 You should be all set.... If there is any other issues please do not hesitate to come back and let us know.

Also, you are so welcome... I glad that it worked for you and now you are back into your original account.

Happy Gaming.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 17 (552 Views)

★★ Novice
@BurghBaby WHEW. I am BACK and playing Sweet Tooth Town right now. You can go and take a LONG BREAK. Thanks again!!!!
Message 12 of 17 (549 Views)

@447208 Just here to help when and where I can. It was my pleasure. Now back to my pogo game as well. Have a great time.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 17 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate the new HD games  I loved canasta but not anymore  so just cancwl my account  Been a member since 1998 and always enjoyed  but not anymore 

Message 14 of 17 (450 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @travismomma2.

We're sorry to see you go and we will miss you, but we understand. Games are meant to have fun with, and if you're not having fun right now, it's okay to take a break.  We'll be here if and when you're ready to come back, and all of your badges will still be here.

While I can't cancel accounts for you, as these are public forums and we can't discuss account specifics where everyone can see it, you can find details on how to cancel your subscription here:

How to cancel your Club Pogo subscription

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 17 (418 Views)

★ Novice
@447208 I ha ve no idea hw to use pogo. I trhink I now want to cancel How do i do that
Message 16 of 17 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have NO idea why I'm being billed for POGO!!! I've not used the account since I can't remember when and since having gone legally blind, I wouldn't play, anyway. I looked at my bank statements with my bank and the charge for POGO has been going on for some time. I've been charged again this month. The only reason I noticed it was because I receive notice/reminder from POGO that my next billing would be in October. This is NOT right and I feel my past charges should be refunded and CERTAINLY this last billing should be. If you could please help with this issue, this old man would appreciate it. Thanks, Ed Comfort

Message 17 of 17 (254 Views)