How often do you get a suprising choice and what triggers them?

by ava7171

Original Post

Re: How often do you get a suprising choice and what triggers them?

★★★★ Expert

I don’t mind if it were a surprising choice from his current wife, Hana, but this was from Itzel, his NPC ex-wife. The game somehow still acknowledges her as his SO. I had to keep on rejecting her advances towards Lucas 😂

Message 41 of 91 (1,056 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@terogamusaudiHaz wrote:

I don’t mind if it were a surprising choice from his current wife, Hana, but this was from Itzel, his NPC ex-wife. The game somehow still acknowledges her as his SO. I had to keep on rejecting her advances towards Lucas 😂

Ex-Spouses just keep causing trouble.  Just like in real life.  Wink

Message 42 of 91 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@ava7171 wrote:
@terogamusaudiHazNothing to be sorry about I think we all feel the same and that we are all furious sometimes about some things like constant bugs and insanely high prices

As much as I’d love the Hot Tub or the Wall, there’s no way I could ever afford to pay with Sim Cash, because SC is so hard to come by, IMHO. 

I really don’t want to spend real $$$ because whatever I purchase will be relagated to the Storage anyway 😒 😡

I recently got a Surprising Choice that gave n

me the option to get Career points by using a Cupcake for 4 Hrs 

OR 

a possible Curse for 8 hours -  I wasn’t about to take any chances, so I caved with the cupcake 

Next time I’ll probably take my chances & see what the curse does 

Message 43 of 91 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@katclawsx3  So far the negative consequences have been funny - a sim in tears, a sim throwing up every few minutes, an angry sim that won't talk to you ...

Message 44 of 91 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I keep getting the same 2 choices.  It seems that I can't leave the house without forgetting my lunch and I have to buy it for everyone or else get sick.  I also get the one that gives the opportunity to buy stuff for the house at a discount or extra gold for 4 hours.  I want the pet one.

Message 45 of 91 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@rmw8855 wrote:

@katclawsx3  So far the negative consequences have been funny - a sim in tears, a sim throwing up every few minutes, an angry sim that won't talk to you ...

@rmw8855 Well, that doesn’t sound too terrible 🤔 

I hate using cupcakes for frivolous things 

@BlueWizardRob   I hope you get your pet—. I can only imagine the luxurious home you would build for the little critter!   🏰  😉

Message 46 of 91 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I've never had the pet option either but I'm being stalked by fortune tellers :D

Message 47 of 91 (1,003 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same. I saw the hot tub option once and have had a ton of Lunch/Help/Fortune options but have not seen the pet once.
Message 48 of 91 (974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I finally got the pet option today! And splashed out on the fish tank, pun intended. I'm broke but so chuffed! :D

Message 49 of 91 (935 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Well done!!! It looks just right in your place!!
Message 50 of 91 (926 Views)