Re: How often do you get a suprising choice and what triggers them?

by rmw8855

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
Does anybody knows how they triggered the hot tub choice? I have been trying to get it again for days now and I'm out of options :D
Message 71 of 91 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ava7171 wrote:
Does anybody knows how they triggered the hot tub choice? I have been trying to get it again for days now and I'm out of options :D

I have triggered it several times.  Today I was just finishing an event in the better late than never story and started a family mentoring event when it popped up.

I have the same question but with regard to the pets surprise.  I want a fish and a hedgehog but have never found that one.

Message 72 of 91 (544 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Me too, @rmw8855, I really struggled with that one... I love rugs...but the birdbath won!

Message 73 of 91 (535 Views)

★★ Guide

I wouldn't suggest the hedgehog...you NEVER see it, unless you tell your Sim to pet it, then it's super quick...I didn't have enough for the fish tank, but I'm saving up...only have 149 simcash now, so it'll be awhile...my luck, they'll stop offering it just when I can afford it & the hot tub is just a fantasy lol.

Message 74 of 91 (517 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ava7171 wrote:

I just got this offer too.  Just finished a Quick Shift at the hospital.

Message 75 of 91 (495 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just got it again.  I was just finishing an (overnight) long practice session in my piano hobby.

Message 76 of 91 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob, today, I had the option to "talk about pets" in the BFF story, at level 4 between the 2 characters. No surprising choice has popped up yet, but Ill keep an eye on it...

I hope it helps! Standard smile

Message 77 of 91 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks.

Message 78 of 91 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BlueWizardRob it's amazimg how many times you got the hot tub choice. It's like they know you don't need them anymore so they keep offering it to you. Same with pets in my choices. I got them 3 times but they refuse to offer me the tub 😃 I'm wondering who will get their desired choice first or will we ever get it at all...
Message 79 of 91 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ava7171 wrote:
@BlueWizardRobit's amazimg how many times you got the hot tub choice. It's like they know you don't need them anymore so they keep offering it to you. Same with pets in my choices. I got them 3 times but they refuse to offer me the tub 😃 I'm wondering who will get their desired choice first or will we ever get it at all...

I don't know.  I just got the hot tub one for the eighth time.  I want a pet.

Message 80 of 91 (454 Views)