Re: How often do you get a suprising choice and what triggers them?

by ava7171

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

We'll see I'm giving it more time because I still haven't got any suprising choices since the update

Message 11 of 91 (1,015 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

For the first time, in days but understand it was removed for a bit, I got one & so crazy happy that some sims mobile luck came my way for once because it was the pet one again so threw caution to the wind & this time it didn’t bug out on me!!

BOOM

BD63FDBF-05F7-4F8C-B85B-5567BE11A62F.jpeg

The hedgehog doesn’t move & it kind of sticks into the sims hand a little after playing with it but yay, a pet 👍

Message 12 of 91 (994 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Wow, @Here4Snacks, that's so cool!! I hope to see one at somebody's party...
Message 13 of 91 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@themummyof4 Pretty happy, was worried, because of RNG, I wouldn’t get a chance to buy it again. Would have gone with the fish tank but have read online, because the pets don’t move, with the tank the fish looks dead.

unsure if it triggered it but forever I’ve been trying to finish the better late than never relationship but my sims kept timing out before I could hit lvl10, so was told “do it with an elderly NPC” so I was working on the relationship with Alvin and some of the friendly actions required you to talk about your favourite pets. Unsure if it triggered it from that but I’ve never seen a conversation based on pets before so I always choose it when it popped up to select. Might be there for all friendly relationships.

Message 14 of 91 (970 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks  Yeah!!!! I'm glad it worked for you this time.  That's wonderful. It's the little things that make us happy Large smile

Message 15 of 91 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks woow you're so lucky. I'm so happy for you and for the fact that it's even possible. However almost a day after an uptade still no suprising choices for me 😔
Message 16 of 91 (946 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ava7171 wrote:
@Here4Snackswoow you're so lucky. I'm so happy for you and for the fact that it's even possible. However almost a day after an uptade still no suprising choices for me 😔

none yet for me either.

Message 17 of 91 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks wrote:

For the first time, in days but understand it was removed for a bit, I got one & so crazy happy that some sims mobile luck came my way for once because it was the pet one again so threw caution to the wind & this time it didn’t bug out on me!!

BOOM

BD63FDBF-05F7-4F8C-B85B-5567BE11A62F.jpeg

The hedgehog doesn’t move & it kind of sticks into the sims hand a little after playing with it but yay, a pet 👍

OMG, that's so cute (despite not being animated)!!! Your sim can touch it? *squeal!* Could you post a pic with your sim holding it? I wanna see! I haven't gotten any surprising choice opportunities yet, tho I don't think I'll be able to buy when I have xD

Message 18 of 91 (934 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ava7171 yes I got a hot tub in my first surprising choice; however, it happened with the update. I have not seen or gotten anymore surprising choices after that first encounter.
Message 19 of 91 (879 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ava7171 wrote:

It would be awesome if someome could share their experience on this subject. How do you trigger your suprising choice to appear and how often does it appear to you? 

One more thing: I read somewhere that you can get a hot tub in the suprising choices so I'm wondering is this true and has anyone got it? 

Thanks 😊

I got thrice in one day, yesterday. Totally random. Only the normal ones so far, haven’t received the choice to purchase items yet.

Can anyone also share the cost for each item? I would very much like to know. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 20 of 91 (838 Views)