How much time does it take to trigger Surprising Choice?

by DIRTYFACTS101

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How much time does it take to trigger Surprising Choice?

★★ Novice

Been wondering after this update because back then, I could trigger the SC almost once a day wherein i could get random perks in exchange of cupcakes or sims cash. But now that it was changed, this part of the game doesn't show up anymore. I even do the troubleshooting of the game and still nothing happens. Please help me 🥺

Message 1 of 20 (2,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How much time does it take to trigger Surprising Choice?

Hero
@DIRTYFACTS101 Surprising choices were appearing almost immediately after we opened the game. Many players complained about it so now they won't appear as often as they did before last update.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 4 of 20 (2,340 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@DIRTYFACTS101 What I think is that they pop up randomly in the game. I noticed that they popped up mostly when I visited different districts or came back to my house from a district in the game. Salix will help you best here😁
Message 2 of 20 (2,365 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope she will 😢

Message 3 of 20 (2,352 Views)

Hero
@DIRTYFACTS101 Surprising choices were appearing almost immediately after we opened the game. Many players complained about it so now they won't appear as often as they did before last update.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 20 (2,341 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish they could turn back the chance of triggering the event like how it was before 😓😓😓

Message 5 of 20 (2,327 Views)

Hero

I think I’m getting them now once every other day. 🤔 Which is fine improvement for me. 👍

(The ridiculous prices are another matter 😬)

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 20 (2,314 Views)

Hero

And of course after making above comment I got Surprising Choice once a day for a week. 😄 Then one day with no surprise at all.. and now I’m interested how this develops. 😆 Once a day is still less than it used to be. 👍

Message 7 of 20 (2,234 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 For how long is your game open before you get a surprising choice?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 20 (2,230 Views)

Hero
@SalixCat It’s been popping up around 10.30pm for me now, maybe few minutes after opening the game.

I was thinking that did I put my sims earlier on night shifts on those days that I didn’t get it. 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Message 9 of 20 (2,221 Views)

Hero

EA reading my mind and messages: of course when I comment again, SC pops up when I open my game. 😄 Maybe next 7 days it’ll be popping up in the afternoon.. I’ll just shut up 🤐 😄

Message 10 of 20 (2,204 Views)