How do you get the cupcake in cookie connect??

by alwaysubb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you get the cupcake in cookie connect??

★★★ Newbie

I am relatively new to Cookie Connect and have been working on one of the challenges only to get stuck trying to figure out how you get the cupcake?? I've tried everything except throwing paid power ups at it. Butter pats collect by being match next to but that didn't work for the cupcake. I tried making special things like the stars and arrows, used them and still the cupcake sits there taunting me. So... will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong????

Message 1 of 4 (1,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you get the cupcake in cookie connect??

Community Manager

Hi @alwaysubb

You can click and drag a line along the cookies. When the line is over 3 or more cookies that match, you can release it to remove the cookies. See the 6 chocolate chip cookies at the bottom of the pile in the image below? There is a white line connecting them and once released the cookies will disappear. 

pogo-cookieconnect-selectcookies.PNG

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,276 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @alwaysubb

You can click and drag a line along the cookies. When the line is over 3 or more cookies that match, you can release it to remove the cookies. See the 6 chocolate chip cookies at the bottom of the pile in the image below? There is a white line connecting them and once released the cookies will disappear. 

pogo-cookieconnect-selectcookies.PNG

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (1,277 Views)

★★ Novice

Have you ever figured this out? I am stuck on level 23 and nothing is getting rid of the cupcakes. Clearly since ppl are pass level 23 there is away to do this. I have even used the vertical cookies but nothing.

Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The cupcakes drop off the bottom, so you have to clear below therm. Some levels have icing around the cupcakes, so you have to clear the icing by making a match next to it. If you are talking about level 32, you have to use vertical power ups to clear the rows to the left of each cupcake.

Message 4 of 4 (101 Views)