Re: How do you get ghost sims out of your households without taking them to Neve

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you get ghost sims out of your households without taking them to Never?

★★★★ Novice

Okay so one of my sims in a different household died and so I went and got their tombstone and placed it on my lot and put it to were the ghost could walk around the world and my property. Then the ghost came out of the tombstone and so I added it to my household but now I don't want it in my houehold but I also don't want it to be in the Neverworld or in a different household. Does anyone know what I could do to fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you get ghost sims out of your households without taking them to Neve

Champion (Retired)

You can add them to Currently not in world using manage World.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (720 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

You can add them to Currently not in world using manage World.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (721 Views)