Re: How do you get an inheritance in sims 4?

by xochiquetzl_xkvn

Original Post

How do you get an inheritance in sims 4?

★★★ Novice

How do you get an inheritance in Sims 4 PC?

Message 1 of 9 (4,982 Views)

Hey @Nakahara707,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (4,972 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, where is it posted?

Message 3 of 9 (4,951 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Nakahara707 

When you get the call ask what the conditions are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 9 (4,942 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, is the inheritance part of a specific pack? Do sims leave fam inheritance behind after they die in a specific pack as well?

Message 5 of 9 (4,917 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Nakahara707 

There's a phone call you get with Eco Lifestyle that offers you an inheritance.

If you don't have Eco Lifestyle, you only receive an inheritance with a mod.

Message 6 of 9 (4,911 Views)

★★★ Novice

What does with a mod mean? So without the pack if a sims dies they can leave an inheritance to fam?

Message 7 of 9 (4,896 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Nakahara707 

When a Sim dies all things in the personal inventory are moved to the Household inventory. From there you can get all the things you "inherited".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 9 (4,866 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Nakahara707 

What @jpkarlsen said, but to answer your other question:

A mod is a fan-made modification to the game. Mods are not supported by EA/Maxis, but they do make it easy for you to use them. They range from really large and ambitious mods to small bugfixes and small corrections of things in the game that might annoy you.

I like mods and use them, but some mods do introduce new bugs into your game, so you want to evaluate which ones you use carefully. Also, if you have any other issues with your game the team here will (rightfully) ask you to test it without mods to confirm that it is, in fact, a game issue and not a mod issue. This is because the Team can't be held responsible for fixing code they didn't write; they can only fix their own code.

Also mods break every time there's a new patch and need to be updated regularly. So using them is a commitment to keeping them up to date so they don't mess up your game. What worked in a previous version might not work with a new patch, and since mods are completely fan-made the hard-working creators scramble each patch day.

I hope that answers your question!

Message 9 of 9 (4,831 Views)