How do you access your badges to see progress.

by renee111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you access your badges to see progress.

★ Novice

How do you access your badges?????

Message 1 of 3 (878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you access your badges to see progress.

Champion (Retired)

In order to explore Pogo & to keep updated, please remember to look at the Pogo Forum & Pogo Blog (Pogo Insider) which both offer so much information & news.  I slightly excerpted the info below from Pogo Special Events FAQ's & Tips.  See you in the game!  Good luck.       

tip and trick image

I'm not sure how much progress I'm making on a Challenge. How can I find out?

There are a few ways to check up on your Challenge progress. Whenever you have a Challenge active in a game, you can always check within the game itself by clicking on "My Active Challenges" (the Badge icon on the right side). It will show you any active Challenges in that game, and your progress. Each time you play a game and complete rounds or levels, you'll also see any Challenge progress visible. For most Events, you'll be able to see some of your progress on the Event Page itself. You may also see your Challenges by visiting Challenge Central and filtering based upon "Challenge Status." This option will let you display any Challenges available to you to active, but not yet active ("Not Activated"), any Active Challenges ("Active"), and any Challenges you've already completed ("Completed"). If you think you've finished a Challenge but are unsure, it's always a good idea to check Challenge Central and use this filtering system to follow up.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (859 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@renee111      One way is to click on the menu icon on the home page (top left). Click on Challenge & then Challenge Central.  Scroll down to see your current active challenges.  While you're in a game, click on the Badges icon in the sidebar to display any active challenge progress or to search for any more challenges.  Your progress will be displayed here underneath the challenge snapshot, eg: 7/25.  Good luck in your games!

Message 2 of 3 (863 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In order to explore Pogo & to keep updated, please remember to look at the Pogo Forum & Pogo Blog (Pogo Insider) which both offer so much information & news.  I slightly excerpted the info below from Pogo Special Events FAQ's & Tips.  See you in the game!  Good luck.       

tip and trick image

I'm not sure how much progress I'm making on a Challenge. How can I find out?

There are a few ways to check up on your Challenge progress. Whenever you have a Challenge active in a game, you can always check within the game itself by clicking on "My Active Challenges" (the Badge icon on the right side). It will show you any active Challenges in that game, and your progress. Each time you play a game and complete rounds or levels, you'll also see any Challenge progress visible. For most Events, you'll be able to see some of your progress on the Event Page itself. You may also see your Challenges by visiting Challenge Central and filtering based upon "Challenge Status." This option will let you display any Challenges available to you to active, but not yet active ("Not Activated"), any Active Challenges ("Active"), and any Challenges you've already completed ("Completed"). If you think you've finished a Challenge but are unsure, it's always a good idea to check Challenge Central and use this filtering system to follow up.
Message 3 of 3 (860 Views)