Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

by LRR32793

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

★★★ Apprentice

Hey,

My Sim has gotten to the personal trainer job in the body builder career, and she needs to mentor fitness to enhance her job performance.  How do I do that?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (51,871 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

usually you need a high fitness skill in order to get the option. Then you basically go to the gym and click on a Sims that's working out. Those should have the mentor interaction if they're skill is lower than yours.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (55,978 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

usually you need a high fitness skill in order to get the option. Then you basically go to the gym and click on a Sims that's working out. Those should have the mentor interaction if they're skill is lower than yours.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (55,979 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, I'll try it!
Message 3 of 7 (51,830 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

FYI, you don't have to go to the gym.  Just mentor another person in your household.  Thank you! Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (51,778 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm just doing that career path for the first time ever in playing this game so I was rather curious about it myself.
Message 5 of 7 (49,177 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Alright, so I know that I'm a little late to this post, but I was having problems with this as well.

So, my Sim is at the gym right now, and she has level 10 Fitness Skill, and she's a Personal Trainer. But for some reason, when I click on a Sim that is exercising, whether it's a stranger or someone that I know, the "Mentor" action will not show up. It won't show up when I first click on the Sim. And I checked each of the social categories, and I didn't find the interaction. Not even in Friendly.

I'm not sure what to do, and I'm losing Performance because I'm not doing my Daily Task. Any ideas on what I should do?

- Lizzie

Message 6 of 7 (4,810 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem as Lizburg56. I have just reached Body builder, personal trainer and cannot find how to mentor.

Message 7 of 7 (4,381 Views)
Twitter Stream