Re: How do i know if my cat/dog is pregnant?

by Nicoliia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i know if my cat/dog is pregnant?

★★ Apprentice

Just wondering if anyone knows yet and how long will it take for them to give birth Standard smile Thanks

Message 1 of 25 (178,869 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Make sure that the dog/cat getting pregnant is in your household, and then when you click 'Encourage to Mate With...' and after your dog/cat mates, you have to wait about a day. During this time, keep mating your dog/cat and then eventually it'll say that your pet is pregnant.

View in thread

Message 8 of 25 (213,308 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Have it examined at the Vet. Don't know the length of pregnancy but likely it will nor exceed the humans pregnancy (3 days).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 25 (178,821 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had my cat examined and this is the 10th time ive tried to mate her and take her for an examination, but it doesnt show up. anything else?

Message 3 of 25 (178,810 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Was she pregnant any of the times you took her to the Vet.

Are you sure the male dog wasn't neutered?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 25 (178,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Sorry if i sound stupid but how do i check? and which is which xD bit confused bc i never had the sims, i do know that my cat isnt de-sexed (australian) and im trying to breed her with a stray ive tried mulitple. 3

Message 5 of 25 (178,795 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If he was adopted, it said so in the notes.

Other than that I don't know a way to tell as there currently is no way to look at all a Dogs traits that I know off.

Have you tried to ask the Vet? Assuming that it is your dog.

Maybe all Stray are neutered. I don't know.

Message 6 of 25 (178,783 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know my friends dog bred with a stray that was dog but it doesnt matter, ill see what happens. and if she gets preggo. Thanks anyway!

Message 7 of 25 (178,781 Views)

★★ Novice

Make sure that the dog/cat getting pregnant is in your household, and then when you click 'Encourage to Mate With...' and after your dog/cat mates, you have to wait about a day. During this time, keep mating your dog/cat and then eventually it'll say that your pet is pregnant.

Message 8 of 25 (213,309 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know :D I first disabled my CC because it wasn't working at first, It worked in a new save then it didn't work in my pets save so i just kept them disabled and re enabled them later and she had a kitten, Thanks!

Message 9 of 25 (178,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Eventually your cat/dog will get pregnant, wait for a while and mate again. Maybe to to the vets and see if your cat/dog is pregnant. 

Spoiler

Message 10 of 25 (175,878 Views)