How do I use my EA Wallet balance to join Club Pogo again?

by tennacvol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I use my EA Wallet balance to join Club Pogo again?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So I got a new job that allows me to play games online so I decided to join Club Pogo again. I was gifted a EA Gift card for $15 that I was going to use to rejoin Club Pogo.  I went to redeem it and it said the code was invalid but the amount is showing in my EA Wallet. I've been trying to figure out how to use it to pay for three months of Club Pogo. I talked to two different support people and neither one was able to help me. I've clicked the links on the Pogo site and the EA site and nothing is working. Please help! I don't wanna be bored at work no more.

Thanks!!

~MJ

Message 1 of 2 (891 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I use my EA Wallet balance to join Club Pogo again?

Community Manager

HI @tennacvol Thanks for letting us know what you are experiencing with Pogo, To confirm it depends on the type of card you were gifted. 

If you were given an EA wall card this will only be redeemable to your EA wallet balance which can be used to purchase games on the Origin and EA App PC clients for PC games. This is NOT useable for Club Pogo as you are no longer able to purchase club pogo through Origin or the EA app (For a few years at this point).

For more information on the EA Wallet, you can check out our help article: 

If you were given a Club Pogo card, to redeem the code you will want to sign in on your pogo accounts, select your avatar in the top right and then select Pogo Code Redemption. If you are running into an issue here, you can reach out to our support to check the code:

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Hope this Helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (841 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I use my EA Wallet balance to join Club Pogo again?

Community Manager

HI @tennacvol Thanks for letting us know what you are experiencing with Pogo, To confirm it depends on the type of card you were gifted. 

If you were given an EA wall card this will only be redeemable to your EA wallet balance which can be used to purchase games on the Origin and EA App PC clients for PC games. This is NOT useable for Club Pogo as you are no longer able to purchase club pogo through Origin or the EA app (For a few years at this point).

For more information on the EA Wallet, you can check out our help article: 

If you were given a Club Pogo card, to redeem the code you will want to sign in on your pogo accounts, select your avatar in the top right and then select Pogo Code Redemption. If you are running into an issue here, you can reach out to our support to check the code:

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Hope this Helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (842 Views)