How do I send a sim to college

by Saritamtb2

Original Post

How do I send a sim to college

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know how to send your sims to college?  Do I need to have them split from the household first maybe?

Message 1 of 2 (4,040 Views)

Re: How do I send a sim to college

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Saritamtb2 If you have the Discover University expansion pack there are two ways for your Sim to apply for University; the first way is to click on your mailbox and the second is to use a computer. You’ll find the "Apply to University" option in the University menu for both.

Your Sim does not have to split their household in order to apply to a university, although the game will have you split from your household when you start Uni if your Sim chooses to live in University housing. At the end of the term you will have the option for your Sim to rejoin their old household.

A day or so after you apply you should receive an acceptance letter in the mail. This letter will let you know which degree programs your Sim has qualified for. After you receive your acceptance letter you will have the option to enroll. You may want to have your Sim research each University on a computer before you apply. It's also a good idea to apply for as many scholarships as you can after you receive your acceptance letter and before you enroll.

Please let us know if you have any other questions on scholarships or enrolling in University.

Good luck I hope this helps :D

Message 2 of 2 (4,006 Views)