How do I save my Sims from my lot to my gallery?

by starsnskulls

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I save my Sims from my lot to my gallery?

★★ Novice

This is my first time doing this so let's see if I can explain it all and get the help I need...

In Sims4 Ive been playing with this certain Sim for awhile, she has mastered many skills and such so I want to save her to my gallery to use in the future....does anyone know how to save a Sim from her lot into my gallery? I know I can save the house itself but I have no idea how to save a Sim. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Happy Simming...

Roxy

Message 1 of 5 (6,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I save my Sims from my lot to my gallery?

★★ Pro

Hi @starsnskulls  / Roxy,

Once they have accrued skills and such and you want to transfer the Sim to a new game etc, just 'edit in Cas' and save - the little folder icon in Cas.. (you can also do this in Manage World, where you have the edit pencil logo).

Hope this helps.

Sasha

nb: if it solves your problem, please mark it as a solution to help others as well.. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,634 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @starsnskulls  / Roxy,

Once they have accrued skills and such and you want to transfer the Sim to a new game etc, just 'edit in Cas' and save - the little folder icon in Cas.. (you can also do this in Manage World, where you have the edit pencil logo).

Hope this helps.

Sasha

nb: if it solves your problem, please mark it as a solution to help others as well.. Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (6,635 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Sasha,

Ok hun, I'm sorry I'm still not understanding. When I'm in game on the lot with the Sim I want to save, what do I do? I've been playing for years and years but break it down to me like I'm a NEWBIE lol Please. Thank you for your time.

Roxy

Message 3 of 5 (6,519 Views)

★★ Novice

Sasha,

I GOT IT!!!! LOL

WOW that was much trickier then Sims3, thank you so much hun. I truly appreciate it!

THANKS SO MUCH

Happy Simming

Roxy

Message 4 of 5 (6,513 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi,

@starsnskulls You're welcome, and cool! Glad it worked out for you! Standard smile

Happy Simming,

Sasha

Message 5 of 5 (6,505 Views)